Collection Fee for individual ewaste item submitted for recycling.
Items may be working or not such as
- computers, laptops, desktops, printers, UPS
- stereo equipment, speakers, amplifiers
- power tools, power tool batteries
- small appliances- fans, irons, kitchen appliances
In addition, if there are multiple small items, we charge this collection fee for 12 x 12 x 12 box to hold all miscellaneous ewaste items.
- smart phones, tablets, beepers
- loose electronic parts, loose cabling, wiring
- general electronic equipment (things with batteries or cord)
NO COMMON BATTERIES (watch, AAA, AA, A, C, D, 9V)
NO FLUORESCENT TUBES OR BULBS
All ewaste must be dry, and not hazardous to handle, nor produce fumes.
Credit: The following items may qualify for credit against the collection fees.
- Smartphone–working and unlocked.
- Laptop–must power up, screen not cracked, no spill on keyboard
Must be in California, and specifically the Orange County and the following cities.