F008 is the bike for younger, older or gentler riders.
Compuboost F008 is a compact, all alloy construction, 20″ wheel folding electric bike. It is designed or younger (as low as age 12), older (riders that prefer to seat lower to the ground) and gentler riders (do not need or want the massive torque and power of our other models)
With bright, bold automotive style paint and clear coat, this ebike is the latest in styling and function. The F008, along with the larger M005, are Compuboost offerings for everyday street and road riding. The F008 street bike, nicknamed “Z E-Bike” because of the Z shaped frame.
Gentler, Easier to Ride, More Upright
This has large weight capacity, to 250 lbs, but is designed for the younger, order and gentler rider.
It sits much lower to the ground, and the rider can flat-foot it when stopped, versus tippy toed on the bigger bikes. The straddle height is lower, so it makes it easier to get on and off. Finally the motor has less power, at 36V 250W, so top end speed and “wheelie” inducing torque is lower. The bike folds into the most compact package, so it is great as a commute or school ebike.
This bike is geared to the following:
- School bike. Perfect for middle school and high school kids. With important safety features like programmable top end (by parents), disc brakes front and rear, high lumens headlight, rear reflector, options for luggage basket (front), luggage rack rear to hold books, computer rear light, even a powered USB cell phone holder. Comes in popular school colors like blue and pink
- Commute bike. Because it folds into most compact size, it makes a great commute bike. It can either commute end to end, or to a bus or train station, fold and board, then unfold and ride to final destination. Built in high lumens headlight, rear reflector, and optional computerized rear light make for safe travel day or night.
- 2nd Transportation. Great for Recreational vehicles and boats. Folds and stored compactly. Then unfolded at the destination for usage as a runabout, for errands and groceries.
Perfect Commuter and Town Runabout Bike
The F008 makes for a great commuter bike. It is all weather, has reasonable range, about 20 miles-30 miles. It is also foldable, making it is more flexible than most bikes for commute. Folding and unfolding takes less than 60 secs in most cases.
- If your commute is short, within 15 mi, the F008 can make the commute to and fro directly.
- Commute greater than 15 mi, you can ride to the destination. Charge it there, then ride back (extra chargers available for purchase).
- If your commute involves public transportation, that is easy too. Just ride to the bus or train, fold up the bicycle, unfold at your bus or train stop and ride to your final destination.
The F008 has a hardtail (meaning no suspension at the rear), so standard luggage and pannier racks fit perfectly. Plus its large 250lb capacity makes carrying books or groceries no effect on the ride. Rides are comfortable, with its street-tuned front suspension, wide leather covered seat. Fenders are also standard, so your clothes will not be spashed with water or mud on wet days.
- Cantilever Folding Frame See also CompuBoost Ebike Advantage: Folding Frame
- 20 to 30 mile range, with easy cadence pedaling. One charge good for several days, if not all week.
- Folds in half, so easy to take back to apartment or dorm.
- Powerful 36V 250W continuous duty 3-Phase Motor with Hall Effect -Pedal sensor plus throttle control -Advanced computer control, 5 levels of assist (0-100%)
- Beautiful and Stylish: Deep car-style paint with clear coat with sleek lines and high quality construction and workmanship.
- Low Maintenance: Magnesium alloy wheels never need adjustment. No rust all alloy aluminum, magnesium or titanium construction.
- Comfortable: Front suspension cushions shock, leather covered seat.
- Safety: Powerful Disc brakes front and rear, Chainwheel chainguard, powerful headlight
- Reliable: World famous Shimano 7 speed derailleur, all components designed for electrical bike
- Strong: Rated 250 lbs capacity, with aircraft grade aluminum alloy frame, solid aluminum billet construction and full length hand welds
- Useful: Because of its solid rear dropout (hard tail in bike terms) it accepts all standard bicycle racks and carriers.
- Rear Light: A computerized light (turns itself on when in motion), with rechargeable battery via USB cable. Fully charged the rear light is good for approximately 8 hrs or more.
- Front basket. Holds small things, including a small pet.
- Rear luggage/pannier rack. Holds lots of books or groceries.
- Frame Saddle/Spare battery holder. Saddle fits over frame, with pockets to hold water, knick-knacks, or spare batteries.
- Spare battery. Provides emergency power or extra range.
- Spare smart charger. Have one at work to extend commute range