Apple Repair Service
Compuboost offers Apple Repair Service for Mac, Macbooks, iMacs that is out of repair. That is, after the warranty period, or for out of warranty damage like spills or drops.
- Mac, Lisa, iMac, PowerMac, Power Pro Desktop Computers
- iBook, PowerBook Vintage Mac Notebooks
- Macbook, Macbook Pro, Macbook Air Mac Notebooks
- iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, Apple Monitors, Apple Accessories
Internet Special: Free Diagnosis
We have an internet special for free diagnosis. Normal diagnosis charges is $80. Get your Apple diagnosed for free.
Common Apple Repair Service for Macs:
Apple Service #1: Tuneup Mac
Mac Slow? Crashes?
Clean up system, optimize the hard drive, update all the drivers, update OS to latest revision, delete cache and temp files, and uninstall unnecessary startup programs. Typical time to complete is 5 hrs.
Apple Service #2: Upgrades for Macs, iMacs, Macbooks
Mac Slow? Running out of Space?
- Upgrade Hard drive to SSD, or Larger Drive, or Both
- Upgrade Ram
- Upgrade OS to latest version
Apple Service #3: New System Setup
- Transfer complete Profile (so new Apple looks just like old)
- Transfer Data Only
- Transfer Emails
Apple Service #4: Mac Malware Removal
Mouse Freeze? Popups, excessive notifications? Safari not working? Home page hijacked? System slow?
Remove Malware, Virus, Phishing Hacks, Browser Redirection, Email Lockouts
Apple Service #5 Data Recovery Service
We offer data recovery services locally for all but the most damaged systems. There is typically no charge if no data is recovered.
We can recover files with the following symptoms.
- Hard drive has been accidentally formatted.
- Files accidentally erased.
- Intermittent bootup
- System error “unable to read drive”, “i/o error”, “file corrupt”
- Grey screen of death
- System Locks up
Apple Service #6 Mac or iMac Hardware
- No power or bad power supply
- No Video or ideo artifacts (blocks or lines), bad video card
- Shuts down warming up, noisy fans, System Hangs, Overheating
- Bad Ram, CPU or Motherboard
- Bad HD or CD ROM
- Spills, bad keyboard, bad motherboard
- Cant Charge Battery, swollen battery, bad AC adapter
- Drops: Cracked screen, bent case, broken hinges, dead
- RAM, CPU or Motherboard Bad
- HD bad
Apple Service #7: iPhone iPad Repair
We can repair the glass, screen, bezel of iPhones, ipads, Macbooks and Macbook Airs and Macbook pro machines.
We also can replace batteries, and physical issues like broken bezels, missing rubber feet, bad chargers
Used Mac computer
All units are fully reconditioned (except for vintage units, which may have certain wear and traits retained). Selections vary.
Apple Repair near me
Compuboost serves all of south Orange County
- Aliso Viejo
- Coto de Caza
- Foothill Ranch
- Ladera Ranch
- Laguna Beach
- Laguna Niguel
- Laguna Woods
- Lake Forest
- Mission Viejo
- Rancho Santa Margarita
- San Clemente
- San Juan Capistrano
Other Compuboost Services
- Computer Repair and Service
- Apple Repair and Service
- HP Repair and Service
- Dell Repair and Service
- Lenovo Repair and Service
- Data Recovery: Internal External, Flash, SSd
- Computer Upgrades
- New and Used Computers
- Electronic Waste Recycling
- Electric Bike Sales Service and Rental