Compuboost offers all kinds of Lenovo Repair Service, both desktop and laptops. We are authorized Lenovo computer retailer, and carry new Lenovo Desktops AIO (all in ones) and laptops.
- Written Estimates
- All work guaranteed
- Fast Turnaround, with no extra charge for expedite service.
- Bad parts returned upon request.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
Mention you saw us on the internet and get free diagnosis ($80 value)
Lenovo Repair Service for Desktops
Do you have these symptoms? We will quickly diagnose, and give estimate to fix these problems. Then promptly fix it if you approve.
- Dead, No power
- No Power
- Shuts off by itself
- Boot Loop (boots –>shuts off –>boots –> shuts off over and over)
- Slow Internet
- Network issues
- Printer issues
- Malware infection or virus infection
- Computer too old
- Computer too slow
- Mouse freeze
- Blue screen of death (PC computers and laptops)
Lenovo Repair Service for Laptops
For laptops, we provide additional hardware services, in addition to those listed above:
- Water Spill
- Broken Hinges
- Clinking or other noise
- Excessive Fan noise
- no sound
- keyboard doesn’t work
- Artifacts (blocks or lines) on screen
Lenovo Computer Upgrades
Even if your Lenovo has no existing problem, we can extend the life of your machine and increase its capabilities by doing an upgrade. Save hundreds of dollars over buying new machines
Sometime we can both fix the problem and perform the upgrade, thereby saving you money by doing both for the price on one.
- Hard Drive Upgrades (larger drives to 8 TB)
- Faster Hard Drive to Solid State Drives (SSD)
- Ram Upgrades
- CPU upgrades
- Case upgrades
- Sound card Video Upgrade
- Wireless Module Upgrade
- Video card upgrades
- Windows Update
Lenovo Data Recovery
Free computer diagnostic and estimate. No cost if not recovered for Failure Levels 1 through 4 because Levels 1 through 4 are done in house. Level 5 requires send out to specialist (nominal fees and commitment to recovery required)
- Level 1: Data deleted, accidental format, accidental move
- Level 2: Slight damage. Drive reporting imminent failure but still readable.
- Level 3: Moderate damage. Drive is failin
- g, but most data can still be read.
- Level 4: Serious damage. Typically control board or head clicking. Drive is failing, but some data can be read.
- Level 5: Catastrophic damage. Typically drive dead. Requires Clean room disassembly for recovery.
Lenovo Transfer Data to New Computer
- Copy Data from old to new Lenovo
- Backup System setup to cloud or external hard drive
- Setup new System
Authorized Lenovo Reseller
Notebooks, Desktops, All in One (AIO) New Computers and accessories
We also carry new PCs and a good selection of reconditioned Dell Desktops and Dell Laptops
Used Lenovo Desktops and Lenovo Notebooks
Lenovo Repair Near Me
We are pleased to serve the following cities in Orange County.
- Aliso Viejo
- Coto de Caza
- Foothill Ranch
- Ladera Ranch
- Laguna Beach
- Laguna Niguel
- Lake Forest
- Laguna Hill
- Laguna Woods
- Leisure World
- Mission Viejo
- Rancho Santa Margarita
- San Juan Capistrano
- San Clemente