As a service to our customers, we do take various electronic wastes for recycling. There is a small fee per item for non salvageable items, so please call or ask. The waste is generally separated into salvageable and non-salvageable.
Salvageable Electronic Ewaste Recycling
- Unlocked phones and tablets (must have find my phone/tablet turned off)
- Working TV sets
- Working laptops (sorry, PC’s have no value, even if working)
Unsalvageable Electronic Ewaste Recycling:
Unsalvageable (there is a fee for each item, from $1 to $20 depending on size and weight) Fees are for storage and arrange our aggregators to pick up items.
- Locked or damaged phones and tablets, TVs, Laptops
- Damaged and non working items
- Desktop PCs and Printers, working or not
- Most stereo equipment, working or not
- Wires, loose items or components
- Anything else electronic or electric like toys, tools, appliances
Hard drives are normally destroyed. If you want drives formatted before destruction the cost is $10. If you want traceable destruction (required for HIPAA and some legal offices) the charge is $30 per drive.
WE DO NOT TAKE:
- Household batteries (AA, AAA, C, D, hearing aid)
- Bottles and Cans
- Paper Products, or boxes (please remove all items from box)
- Rubbish(partially crushed or destroyed electronics, with broken glass or smashed or drilled parts)
- Fluorescent Tubes or Bulbs