Collection Fee for one hundred pounds of any type of ewaste submitted for recycling.
Items may be working or not such as
- computers, laptops, desktops, printers, UPS
- stereo equipment, speakers, amplifiers
- smart phones, tablets, beepers
- loose electronic parts, loose cabling, wiring
- power tools, power tool batteries
- general electronic equipment (things with batteries or cord)
- small appliances- fans, irons, kitchen appliances
NO COMMON BATTERIES (watch, AAA, AA, A, C, D, 9V)
NO FLUORESCENT TUBES OR BULBS
All ewaste must be dry, and not hazardous to handle, nor produce fumes.
Credit: The following items may qualify for credit against the collection fees.
- Smartphone–working and unlocked.
- Laptop–must power up, screen not cracked, no spill on keyboard
Must be in California, and specifically the Orange County and the following cities.